Why is this measure important?
This measure provides information on how efficiently the department is using its resources.
Factors contributing to current performance
- Improved our pricing program by implementing a more realistic and flexible mark-up system.
Factors restricting performance improvement
- Restricted by competitive market in surrounding jurisdictions.
Performance improvement plan
- A complete re-branding and marketing initiative.
- Continue to enhance and improve customer service and public relations.
- Modernize our DLC delivery fleet through replacement of older vehicles and necessary improvements to the remaining aging fleet.
- Continue the improvements made to date on three major priorities: accuracy, speed and price.
- Improve Retail store merchandising and promotions efforts and promote consistency across our 25 retail stores.
- Remodel and/or upgrade select store locations by FY2021.