Why is this measure important?
This determines the Quality and Expediency of Delivery of the Department's Warehouse Operation.
Factors contributing to current performance
- Hired a Senior Marketing Officer to help build a stronger customer-focused culture and to develop retail programming that increases profitable sales.
Factors restricting performance improvement
- Aging retail locations
Performance improvement plan
- A complete re-branding and marketing initiative
- Enhance customer service and public relations
- Modernize the DLC delivery fleet through replacement of older vehicles and necessary improvements to the remaining fleet.
- Continue the improvements made to date on three major priorities: accuracy, speed and price.
- Improve retail stores' merchandising and promotions efforts and promote consistency across the 27 stores
- Remodel and/or upgrade select store locations by FY2021